Long-standing customer of Mac’s, Sussex Transport has once again opted for a Mac’s build as the latest addition to their fleet. As a leader in national road haulage, contract lifting, warehousing and logistics with FORS accreditation, it was paramount that the vehicles in their fleet are up to the task and operating at optimal efficiency. A reputable family business that takes pride in delivering a professional 360 degree service offering a range of flexible logistics solutions, it was important for them to partner up with a vehicle provider who also holds the same values.
This brand new Volvo FH500 Globetrotter they have chosen not only boasts a rather impressive spec but also Volvo’s brand new shaped design:
- Front frame extension to take front leg system
- 9 tonne front axles, Rear lift and steer axle
- Inverter, fridge, Bluetooth, I-shift climate control, USB points, Night heater, Satnav, Engine break
- FASSI F710A.2.26, L414 fly jib
- Flat cabin spec body with hydraulic split deck extension and front supplementary leg system.
- 25.8m of reach capable of lifting 1265kg.
- New Mac’s Cabin Spec Body.
- Hydraulic extending pull-out system at rear with twist locks fitted.
- Stainless boxes with trays
- Ladder rack including 3 stage 8ft aluminium ladder
- Pull out wide load markers boards front and rear with side lights fitted.
- Chain tray between headboard and crane.
- fall arrest system, with access point and handles.
- FORS gold 4x recordable camera system, with side scan, audible left turn warning, sticker pack.
- Draw bar spec with air operated 57.5mm coupling
We can all agree she’s a thing of beauty right? Can’t wait to see her on the road!